Who are we?
The Christmas Decorators design, manufacture and install spectacular festive decorations and lights to homes and businesses both indoors and outdoors across the UK.
As a Christmas Decorator, you’ll be offering a professional service from initial decoration concept through to takedown. With a keen eye for detail and a team of fitters supporting you, you’ll work in partnership with your clients to make their Christmas, seasonal, or event decoration dreams come true.
You’ll benefit from our prestigious brand reputation and growing portfolio of A-list clients. Our franchisees provide showstopping decorations for big brand retail businesses like Harrods, O2 stores, and Grosvenor Casinos. Whilst also creating bespoke experiences for well-known celebrities, including premiership footballers, pop stars, high-profile business people and royalty.
Training and support
We’ll give you all the tools and skills you need to be a successful Christmas Decorator. There’s no previous experience needed!
You’ll receive an initial 10 days intensive training. This includes a combination of classroom training to understand the business model and hands-on decorating training. Additional training courses are run throughout the year which are open to all franchisees looking to up-skill.
You’ll receive continual support from your territory’s dedicated Business Development Manager. They’ll provide you with one-to-one support to grow your business and team, maximise development opportunities, and increase profits.
Your unique opportunity
The Christmas Decorators are rapidly growing and we’re currently looking for franchisees to operate in around 40
locations across the UK. You’ll need an initial cash investment of £25,000 plus VAT, plus minimum additional working capital of £30k for stock and day-to-day running of the business. The Christmas Decorators can support you to gain franchise funding if needed.
Joining The Christmas Decorators gives you:
• Earning potential of between £50,000 and £100,000 per year.
• Ten day intensive training course to learn the ins and outs of the business.
• Ongoing support through your dedicated Business Development Manager.
• Consistent repeat business with the opportunity to sign clients up to three year contracts.
• The chance to be part of an enthusiastic and fun-loving Christmas Decorator community.
• Opportunities outside of the seasonal market to create and sell bespoke decorations for a variety of events, such as weddings, parties, and corporate events.
• Access to high-quality products unique to The Christmas Decorators.
• Your own exclusive operating territory so you won’t be competing with neighbouring Christmas Decorators.
• Security of being part of a British Franchise Association (BFA) Full Member franchise.